1. I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. From kindergarten to through 5 grade I went to three different schools.
2. I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was 12 and I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 24.
3. Went three Joy of Goals events.
4. I am an addict . . . Who no longer indulges in much of anything. I quit drinking July 5, 1990, and I have struggled off and on through the years with cigarettes.
5. My favorites foods are pizza and popcorn I can eat it for breakfast, lunch dinner or a snack.
6. I don’t have any brothers or sisters.
7. I majored in Film Studies but graduated with a degree in Mass Communications from Southwestern College. Since college, have worked as in the audio visual field and call centers. More recently a professional volunteer.
8. My birthday is in April, and I love spring and rain.
9. In college my favorite writer was Maya Angelou, I wanted to have mother wit like her. MY favorite writer now is Zora Neele Hurston.
10. I have written business plans for four business since 2009. (The People’s Journal, The People Employment Journal, The People’s Resource Site, FAM-AM, Professional Administrative Support Services)
11. I joined the church at 16, and I got saved at 25.
12. I don’t have a middle name
13. I have been bald twice in my life
14. Watching You by Slave is my all time favorite song
15. I want to be a better Christian, a better daughter, a better mother, a better friend in 2009.
16. I am going write more and better this year.
17. Since 2010 I have wanted to create a nonprofit a women’s shelter, start Project Single Moms in STL, Ladies of Inspirational Success (L.O.I.S)
18. Dated the same guy off and on for the last three years
19. In 2010 ended 20-year friendship (Married, Divorced, Remarried, Considered Getting back together, Broke Up, Friends with Benefits, Became is Jump off all with the same man)
20. Organized and planned two conferences to empower women.
(Revised from 2009)